11 December 2008

Para Siempre.



Once there was a ball of blue gas which manifested itself in the darkest place anyone has ever imagined: the Center of the Universe.

This blue gas was a wanderer, nearly a vagabond...it travelled everywhere, burning a brighter blue with each eternity that passed.

One day as the blue gas sifted and flowed silently, growing fainter and fainter - it heard a voice that was deeper than the depths of the human soul whisper in its ear:

Surprise.
And a meteor shower came down raining upon the vibrating ball of blue gas.

A thousand stars gathered around it and shimmered brightly, the most poetic applause creation has ever encountered.

Slowly, slowly, eternity was locked inside a single, shattering moment.

At the center of the sphere of blue glass a light has appeared. With each second it grew and spread out like a fan, a blush, an ocean...and suddenly there it was. Beautiful, it had become:

Fire.




Thank you for turning me into fire.

..... My whole family, my friends, and especially to my glorious new family in Mexico: Eric y mi nueva amigos. (I hope that I said that right!) - I was so thankful and inspired that I wrote down this story for you.
I would like to thank you all for the wonderful gifts and greetings that you have given me on my 21st birthday. You have made it a world more special than I expected it could be.
It was made even more special with Eric's amazing gift: http://ericrkl.blogspot.com/2008/12/sapo-verde-sasha.html
Eric, that was totally great of you - please kiss your beautiful little Ianna for me (she is a princess)!
Viva la Mexico y mi amigos! (I still hope I said that correctly!)


Gracias. Gracias. Gracias.

No comments: